GMAC asked in passing on Facebook today… “So what is a Red Pill Woman?” in response to someone I didn’t know describing herself as a “Red Pill Woman.” I have to say it’s a great question, I’ve written a lot about Girl Game and Sexy Wives for a long time now, but never actually thought to define what the idealized Red Pill woman is like.
Anyway… let’s have a crack at it.
(1) Understands that physical appearance and her looks are what attracts men’s sexual interest. She stays in shape and while every waking minute she may not be dressed to the nines, neither does she get mistaken for a slob. She “looks good for [insert age]”
(2) Understands that all her skills, effort, kindness, intelligence and “inner beauty” et al, is what creates relationship comfort and makes her someone capable of having a functional relationship with.
(3) Understands that what she does with her vagina always has some sort of consequence.
(4) Understands that there is a sexual marketplace, and that women have an earlier peak of sexual desirability than men do. That the point (1) stuff comes very easily to young women, and that the point (2) and (3) stuff pays off over the longer term.
(5) Understands that men are the gatekeepers of commitment and that committed men place extreme value on sexual loyalty.
(6) Doesn’t need a man to save her from her own folly. Will not tolerate a relationship with a man that requires her to save him from his folly.
(7) Is aware of her own sexuality and understands what in a man attracts her and turns her on. Namely hypergamy, Alpha Traits, why she may Fitness Test and so on.
(8) Can delay gratification. Can pass on someone or something that is fun for now, but painful later on.
(9) Can articulate things that she did wrong in prior relationships. Even if the guy was clearly the greater cause of relationship failure, she can acknowledge things she could have done better, or differently. She can think consciously about her relationships, rather than simply follow her emotions from moment to moment. Has a learning curve.
(10) Understands that relationships are not static, that effort and intention to maintain them is an ongoing requirement. That while she can reasonably expect the man to take the lead, that doesn’t mean he’s the sled dog and she can curl up and take a nap on the sleigh.
(11) Expresses genuine relationship discontent, clearly and directly, allowing time to correct the relationship issue. Does not complain to everyone else but her husband, does not act out instead of addressing problems, does not plan and/or execute an exit strategy before stating her discontent.
(12) Lets go of resentment for relationship issues that are now resolved.
(13) Understands that divorce sucks and is more akin to getting treatment for cancer than having cosmetic surgery.
(14) Likes men in a general sense for who they are and what they do, rather than detesting all men in general and making an exception for the tiny few in her nuclear family.
(15) Understands the risks both men and women take in having serious relationships, and is willing to negotiate ways to verify trustworthiness in each other. Sees doing this as evidence of true commitment rather than an insulting invasion of privacy.
(16) With her chosen partner, is deeply and passionately sexual.
(17) Is aware of her own personal kink and can communicate her sexual desires. Takes responsibility for receiving her own sexual pleasure.
(18) Has a sense of humor.
(19) Respects the boundaries of other peoples relationships and doesn’t attempt to mate poach.
(20) Doesn’t keep the Red Pill a secret from those that need it.
As I write that, 90% of it seems to fairly directly apply to men as well as women. And for what it’s worth, these women really do exist. Maybe not in vast numbers, but neither do they ride on unicorns or speak elvish. There’s quite a few on the forum.
Trinity: My name’s Trinity.
Neo: *The* Trinity? Who cracked the IRS d-base?
Trinity: That was a long time ago.
Neo: I just thought… you were a guy.
Trinity: Most guys do