Hiya, yet another podcast.
This is actually the one I’ve most enjoyed doing and Steve and I actually clicked so well that we chatting after the podcast for another 40-50 minutes.
Far more on the “why did you write The Mindful Attraction Plan” angle, as opposed to the Primer material.
Anyway… his blurb from http://shymansdatingschool.com/31-athol-kay-balancing-alpha-beta-traits/
Athol Kay from Married Man Sex Life is an author who has written The Mindful Attraction Plan, The Married Man Sex Life Primer and How to Answer “Do These Pants Make My Ass Look Fat” … And Get Laid Like Tile. Funny, lighthearted and realistic, Athol looks at what doesn’t work and gives real world advice on how you can get results not only in your relationship, but how it can transfer into having a better career, a healthier lifestyle and ultimately, an entertaining life.
Today on the Shy Man’s Dating School Podcast Series, Athol tells you about the officer and first commander relationship, how to create the best possible positive energy flow to make your life better and he taps into how taking charge can actually take a low key approach and how instead of demanding submission, you can evoke it.
DURING THIS EPISODE, ATHOL AND I SPEAK ABOUT:
- The officer and the first commander relationship: how having a well defined power structure in your relationship will make your life easier to handle and maker you and her happier
- Taking charge can be low key: evoking submission rather than demanding
- Balancing alpha and beta behavioral concepts
- His advice has the random side effects of making not only your relationship better but your career, health and lifestyle
- Taking aim at the Red Pill community, explaining his thoughts on what works and what doesn’t
- Star Trek and the epiphany that started it all