This is a game for the girls to play on the boys.
Sometime early in the day/evening, ask him if he would like to play a game called “Not Until Tonight.” Compliance may be more quickly gained if you lightly brush your hand across the front of his pants as you ask. Once he’s agreeable, ask him to join you in the bedroom.
Once in the bedroom, close the door (and lock any kiddos out) and keeping him in a standing position, take his pants down to his knees. Then do whatever combination of hand or blowjob that you like. Once you get him 80% of the way to orgasm… stop. Just hands off and leave him dangling. Then smile sweetly and ask him if he wants you to finish. If he says “Yes”, give him a ten second kiss and on breaking say, “Not until Tonight.”
Then you simply rinse and repeat this process throughout the remainder of the day. Get him somewhat worked up and then stop, or stop and restart and then stop. Or stop, restart, stop, restart, stop, act like you might restart, but actually stop. Or stop, restart, stop, restart, stop, restart for just a second and then give his cock a playfully light slap and walk away laughing.
Of course you aren’t just going to want to do the handjob or blowjob thing every time. Some other suggestions…
(1) The handjob / blowjob thing.
(2) Tell him to get in the shower and wash each other. Kissing and of course soaping up his cock thoroughly.
(3) Get him to take his pants down. Just kiss him. Don’t touch his cock at all.
(4) Tell him to take his pants off and undress and get into whatever you plan to wear to bed tonight. Do the whole modelling and do-you-like-this routine. Mix it up with some playful stroking on him.
(5) Tell him to strip naked and give him a nice massage, but finish up with an awful lot of attention to touching his butt, inner thighs, balls and base of his penis.
(6) Have him lie on his back. Dangle your boobs into his mouth.
(7) Have him lie on his back. Take your underwear off and gently grind your pussy on his face. In the 69 position you get to suck on him or rub him with your hands. This is a delightful move in the vaginal juices tend to have a long lasting scent, and he’ll continue smelling you for several hours to come.
(8) Have him give you an orgasm. Your choice how.
(9) Tell him to rub his cock as he watches you masturbate.
(10) Tell to strip naked and lie on the bed, strip naked except your panties and grind on top of him in the cowgirl position. Kiss and make out. You can do this completely naked, but the game tends to end early for some strange reason.
Oh and naturally… if you play this game, you really better damn well end up having sex tonight. The distinction between “extended foreplay that’s totally hot” and “cock teasing bitch about to get what’s coming to her” is quite real and non-trivial.
If you’re really into torture, this can go on for multiple days. We’re on day four today. I have to go now.
Anonymous said in a comment to When You Discover You Were Her Plan B
Eh… while I see the general point, unless your mate has never dated before, chances are you’re a Plan B one way or the other. My wife would have married a previous boyfriend had he stuck around. I could have married (several) previous girlfriends had I not been so painfully beta at the time. Ergo, Plan B.
Athol: Some clarification is in order and some of these thoughts snapped into a better focus after I had written the post last night. (I have to write to think, if that is any help in explanation.)
Yes we all usually have prior love interests and roads not taken. I can think of three quite significant girlfriends/relationships that I had prior to meeting Jennifer. Two of whom would have resulted in bad marriages, one of whom potentially a good one but we’d possibly had more a volatile relationship and that would wear on me. There’s fourth woman that I actually passed on after she made a move on me, and looking back I can honestly say it’s probably one of my stupidest decisions ever with a woman. She’s fabulous and we would have had a really good marriage together.
So from that perspective, Jennifer isn’t even my Plan B… she’s Plan E. I think from that perspective I’m her Plan C.
However, we’re both each others number one priority now. We both hold each other in the center of our hearts and thoughts. In gamespeak we have oneitis for each other. So we really are each others Plan A right now. The plan really is both of us staying together in love together until one of us passes away in the others arms. For both of us now, Plan B involves using MMSL as a platform to finding the survivor a new partner after an acceptable period of grief. (Four or five years for Jennifer if I die, 17 minutes for me if she dies.)
As an aside, if the wayback machine dumped me in 1988 knowing what I know now about women, I probably would have worked quite hard to end up happily married to contestant number four, never left New Zealand and by all accounts probably had an easier life. That being said, without having moved to America, I would never have been a nurse, never worked human services, never been long distance for three years, never been so helplessly thrown in the deep end and forced to sink or swim. Without Jennifer, there simply would not be an MMSL to read about. And that’s as Gandalf says, “A comforting thought.”
And more importantly, I think Jennifer loves me more than anyone else would have. Well worth the trip.
So for the guys suffering with the discovery that they are still their wife’s Plan B, the real issue is that somewhere out there is their real Plan A now, and whoever that is occupies their thoughts and emotions, leaving minimal space for feelings or attraction for their husband. Meanwhile, she’s his Plan A / priority. So in practical terms, it’s no different than her having an affair with someone, which means you fight this situation with the same tools as you use to deal with an affair.
The kicker being that if her real Plan A ever shows up and wants her, she’ll very likely dump her husband like yesterday’s newspaper and that will be the last he’ll see of her. When you make someone else your priority, and allow them to see you as their option, don’t be surprised when they treat you like crap.
I’ve come across this scenario three times in the last few days. For whatever reason, it comes out that the husband is in fact the wife’s Plan B for choice in partner. She may like him, she may love him, they may have a great life with house, kids and careers, but he simply doesn’t occupy her head-space of hotness. Someone else does.
Case one the best friend of the husband was the wife’s prior boyfriend, but he dumped her. So ex-boyfriend Plan A, husband Plan B.
Case two was the first husband. The wife makes an international trip to “close the chapter” on the marriage, but discovers on the trip she’s pregnant to her boyfriend and the first husband rejects her. She returns, finalizes the divorce and marries her boyfriend. So first husband Plan A, second husband Plan B.
Case three she has some sexual abuse history and marries for safety to a nice guy. Seventeen years later she’s come to terms with her abuse and announces that she’s never been hot for her husband as really he’s just not her type and requests an open marriage. So “her type” is Plan A, her husband Plan B.
Now obviously the best solution would have been to never get involved with any of these women in the first place – if she’s obviously emotionally/sexually engaged with someone else, or not emotionally/sexually engaged with you – then don’t marry her unless you want to live a life of misery and desperation. But here at MMSL we do our best to play it through from where the ball lies, so that’s all I’ll say about how they got into the situation. You met a pretty girl, she smiles at you, you get all stupid. Shit happens.
The trouble is once she’s openly stated that she is not into you and/or you aren’t her Plan A, it’s a major turning point in the relationship. She’s basically coming out to you that the charade is over, and you aren’t really her sexual orientation. I mean it makes minimal practical difference if she says “I’m a lesbian” as opposed to “I’m just not sexually interested in you”.
Once she reveals the truth, you have few choices, and all of them suck.
(1) You tolerate the situation and try and make things work as before. The trouble with this is that once you go this route, you’re accepting her sexual interest in others by default and eventually she will act on it, so you’re really making a choice that screams weakness here.
(2) You emotionally firewall yourself from her but stay in the marriage for practical reasons (the kids, the house, the career yada yada yada) and start looking for emotionally connection and sex from others outside the relationship too. Of course this only works if you don’t have oneitis for her, and because you’re a Plan B type of guy… you have oneitis for her bad.
(3) You start the divorce process, which totally sucks. The silver lining to this approach is that it just might shock her into reality as the rug is pulled out from under her feet and you start heading for the exit. There is the possiblity that dumping her sparks a quick (and genuine) hormonal response increasing her interest in you. There’s a whole lot of reality impacting when a good husband holding the moral high ground unleashes a dumping and goes no contact for a few weeks and her Body Agenda may just have a say in how things play out…
OMG girlfriend, we just lost our good thing that we could actually have!!! Okay forget about the other guy, let me turn the dopamine off about him. I’m gonna jack the dopamine for our good thing up and you gotta go get him back!!!
Though quite obviously, you should have your Sex Rank maxed as best you can to increase your chances of success at that gambit, and it is a gambit. It may work, it may not. In any case, all the options are hard roads to go.
GC: I would love to see a post on how the MMSL concepts play out for married couples who are past the stage of wanting/needing to get pregnant/get someone pregnant. My husband and I have kids in college and high school, so we are way past that stage! We are working hard to stay in shape and keep sex as a high priority in our marriage, and are both trying to increase our Alpha characteristics just a bit. I’m just wondering what your thoughts are regarding the best strategies for couples in this stage of life.
Athol: My advice is exactly what you’re already doing. My advice isn’t really all that complicated lol. Just be the best version of you that you can be. Be a good fifty year old you, don’t try and pretend to be a twenty year old you.
Enjoy the ride. You may as well do all the kinky stuff you’ve been holding back on too. No one cares what you do behind closed doors when you’re fifty anyway, so have fun. Personally I plan to be taking the batteries out of Jennifer’s electric wheelchair so she can’t escape me when she’s 87.
If it helps, just think to yourself, What Would Jennifer Do? Then do that.
(Tip: Jennifer does her husband with high frequency.)
Jennifer: Oh that’s just fabulous. No pressure…
Endless Fitness Testing in the comments for posting an Amy Grant song lol. So I’m afraid you leave me no option but to run another song until everybody cheers up.
In the blue corner… Amy Grant with “Baby, Baby.”
In the red corner… Lady Gaga with “Bad Romance.”
You decide! Allez cuisine!!!!